|Reapplication Rate||60 days|
The original habit-forming, beneficial mineral attractant that drives deer crazy. These highly active minerals react with moisture to release vapors that attract deer. Once activated, deer will lick, paw and gnaw at the soil to get the nutrients they crave. The original powder mix allows for maximum coverage of a super concentrated, super effective mineral site.
- Our most popular mineral ever
- Draws deer in and keeps them coming back
- Super dense mineral concentration
- Establish or maintain active mineral sites quickly and easily
- Works year-round
- Soaks deep into ground for long-lasting power
- Powder formula provides maximum coverage
- Begins working immediately upon application
- Apply directly to ground or use as a concentrate
Site Selection Tips
- Select a shaded area near active deer crossings
- Sandy soils will leach minerals sooner than heavy clay-type soils
- Allow for a total site diameter of 10 feet
- Create two sites per 100 acres
Directions For Use
- Clear all debris in a 4-foot diameter
- Loosen soil once area has been cleared
- Spread mineral contents over the site
- For instant results, mix bag contents with 6-8 gallons of water and apply liquid to site
Minerals can help pattern deer year-round, but bucks and does consume different amounts seasonally depending on their needs.
Early Spring: Mineral consumption is high due to does carrying fawns and bucks seeking out minerals to grow new antlers.
Spring: Mineral consumption remains high while does nurse fawns and bucks continue antler development.
Summer: Deer consume minerals as needed for improved overall health, including healthy digestion. Bucks reach final antler growth potential during this time.
Fall: During the rut, does consume more minerals and bucks consume fewer. However, rutting bucks will seek out mineral sites in search of those who have visited the site.
Winter: Mineral consumption aids in preparing the herd for the cold months ahead.